Mother of Providence Regional School is proud of the investment we have made in our IT infrastructure. We have over 150 computers deployed on our network. The school buildings are wired with CAT5e cable and wireless is available throughout. 50MB Comcast Business Class service is used for Internet connectivity. Our buildings are connected with multi-mode fiber and fiber switches.
MPRCS has a technology lab that includes 25 new computers and offers over 1600 square feet of modern and cutting edge technology. Students visit the lab weekly for formal instruction. Teachers may also bring classes to lab for additional computer research or project time. Each classroom is equipped with a LCD projector and SMARTboard. Seven network laser printers are located around the campus.
We offer a 1:1 device program for grades 1 thru 8. Grades 1 through 5 are issued an iPad for use during the school year. Grades 6 through 8 are issued Chromebooks. The primary unit has 20 iPads for student instruction. The iPads can also be projected onto the SMARTboards with Reflector software.
We are proud to have the following state of the art technology resources:
- Modern computer lab with 23 Dell workstations running Windows 7 and Office 2010, including a Smartboard and LCD projector
- 200 iPads for student and faculty use
- 40 Netbooks Running Windows 7 and Office 2010 for student use
- Each classroom has a mounted Smartboard and LCD Projector
- Student use computers in library for research
- Network color and black and white laser printers throughout campus
- Secure WiFi throughout campus